Hello Viewers “With loads of love”
I was attending a wedding when I noticed some fashion blunders which most of us make while attending someone’s marriage or being a bride. But we never realize that because in photographs of makeup or jewellery look nice. However, in reality, someone like me is staring at you and thinking that her dress is not matching up with her makeup.
So if you want to be perfect on the wedding night, some easy tips will work out as a day saver for you… Let’s get started!!!
1. Try to match your dress with your makeup :
Don’t do your make-up for only the sake of doing it, sometimes at some place using the brain is also important. Try to figure out that what’s going on with the dress.
- If you are wearing the light dress like pink in colour or light bronze etc., never apply bright makeup. Keep it sober and simple.
- If you are wearing heavy lehenga, never choose bright makeup on that. Also if you are wearing a gown try to figure out the best lipstick shade for that.
- Nowadays a trend has arrived which describe “keep it simple”, it doesn’t mean that you just apply a kajal and lipstick and go for the night, it states that to choose nude colors in lipstick, light eyeshadow, nice contouring and a light blush.
2. Wear what you can carry easily :
This happened to me also that I purchased a very heavy lehenga for my sister’s wedding, and the whole night I was engaged with my lehenga that how should I carry it perfectly. Sometimes dupatta was falling and other time I was falling.
So girls this I personally recommend it with you that wear what you can carry, because at last marriage creates memory and you don’t want that the only memory of yours was you were busy in managing your own stuff.
3. Wear which is different from the crowd :
Don’t go for boring coloured dress, try new colours on you.
Try peach, light pink, fetish yellow, sea green, etc. colour dress which is different from the crowd. And add some jewellery which is trendy these days. Never hesitate in experimenting new look.
4. Never forget your hair :
Try to give your maximum time to your hair, they are the saviour of our look. Try to learn new hairstyles before marriage by doing some homework and also figure out the best hairstyle which suits your face cut.
5. Smile, Smile, Smile :
If you are facing any problem in these above steps, do not worry, you can still figure out of your own that suits you best and always give time to you for this, never get obsessed with someone, you still look beautiful by keeping a smile on your face.
So girl either it’s your marriage or you are attending anyone’s, it is a special day, get ready like you wanted to be, there are always some people like me who are judging you.
Discover your own style